Friday, July 12, 2013

Reconnecting With A Long, Lost Friend!




Imagine my surprise when I walked into my mother-in-law's kitchen when I visited her in Texas a couple of weeks ago, and found my old "Coffee Beanery" mug sitting on her kitchen counter.

I shrieked, "OH MY GOD, where did you find this?"  She said, "You must have left it here when you visited."  Honestly, I hadn't seen that mug in over a decade (at least).  In fact, I don't even remember where I got it.  

I do remember having my niece (during her "puffy paint phase") stencil my name on it.  That mug was born before blogs!!

What a wonderful treat to be able to drink from that mug this morning.

One problem - the design doesn't fit on the dashboard or in the cup holders in the car.

They just don't make anything like they used to!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment