Reconnecting With A Long, Lost Friend!




Imagine my surprise when I walked into my mother-in-law's kitchen when I visited her in Texas a couple of weeks ago, and found my old "Coffee Beanery" mug sitting on her kitchen counter.

I shrieked, "OH MY GOD, where did you find this?"  She said, "You must have left it here when you visited."  Honestly, I hadn't seen that mug in over a decade (at least).  In fact, I don't even remember where I got it.  

I do remember having my niece (during her "puffy paint phase") stencil my name on it.  That mug was born before blogs!!

What a wonderful treat to be able to drink from that mug this morning.

One problem - the design doesn't fit on the dashboard or in the cup holders in the car.

They just don't make anything like they used to!

Happy Friday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles