"Feather In Cap" Espresso Blend from Path Coffee Roasters



Like I said in my previous post, you just can't expect to get your good coffee news on the TV or radio these days.

I'm grateful to the folks at Path Coffee Roasters in Port Chester, New York for turning me on to their micro roasted artisan coffee.

The first blend I tried was the "Feather In Cap" Espresso Blend.

I have to admit that the first time I tried it, it didn't really do it for me.  I think I was so preoccupied with getting ready for work on the day I had it, that I somehow didn't take the time to "smell the coffee," and allow the flavors to congregate on my palate.

But this morning, while sitting at my computer, taking my time, and sipping on this cup of "Feather In Cap," I'm pleased, delighted and thrilled to report - it's a winner.

"Feather In Cap"

Region:  Central America, Africa, Indonesia

Notes:  Brown Sugar, Currant Buttered Toast

It is much lighter in appearance than I expected from an espresso roast and it's a delicate flavor.  I think I was expecting something more robust.  But it's absolutely pleasant and I could drink at least two cups at one sitting without pause.

Check out their other coffees, at:

www.pathcoffees.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles