A Seahorse and a Flamingo Walk Into This Coffee Bar



Well, they didn't really walk into a coffee bar.  Actually, they didn't go to a coffee bar at all.

But if they could have, I'll bet they would have because they would know, like me, that sugar cookies and coffee make a wonderful combination.

Here's the backstory.  

I saw these flamingo and seahorse cookie cutters online about four years ago.  I had to have them!  See, I love flamingos, and, I mean, what's not to love about a seahorse, right?

Anyway, I called all around until I found a place to order them that had them in stock.  Told the folks I needed them ASAP.

And then they sat together in my kitchen drawer for all this time.  Oh, I thought about making cookies and using these cutters time and time again.  But, something always came up and I never quite got around to it.

So, finally, I did it!  And while these aren't exactly the most beautiful Seahorse and Flamingo sugar cookies in the world, they sure are good with a cup of joe.

My next challenge is to find just the right color sprinkles and icing to make them ready for the runway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles