Starbucks Guatemala Antigua - New Look - Same Great Taste



This might sound superficial but I'm so excited by all the new Starbucks packaging.  I just think it's great that they've decided to shake things up a bit with a new look.

I'm even more excited that, at least, when it comes to their Guatemala Antigua, medium roast coffee, the flavor is still wonderful.

This coffee reminds me so much of one of my Starbucks favorites, the Casi Cielo and since that's only available once a year, it's nice to have something for the months in-between.

I knew I would go through this bag so quickly, I even had them grind instead of leaving it whole bean.


Comments

  1. Panama Joe Coffee is grown in the Western Highlands of Panama. Best Panama Joe Coffee,coffee beans,coffee roasting,roasting process .

    Panama Joe Coffee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles