Celebrating "National Coffee Day" with Starbucks Ethiopia



It's September 29th, and you know what that means.  

It's "National Coffee Day."

Many places are giving away free cups of coffee today in honor of the holiday, but I'm celebrating at home with a steaming cup of Starbuck's new Ethiopia.  

By the way, Starbucks is giving out free "samples" of its Ethiopia blend today.

Ethiopia is billed as a "medium roast," but honestly, I think it's more of a dark roast, which is just fine by me!

Dark chocolate with a hint of citrus.  

Great start to a wonderful Sunday and a holiday that I celebrate year 'round!

So, "Happy National Coffee Day!"



Sidenote - I love all of the new Starbucks packaging.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles