Peet's Panama Rainforest Preserve

Peet's Panama Rainforest Preserve


Not sure that I would have made it  this week, had it not been for the rich taste of Peet's Panama Rainforest Preserve which got me going the last two mornings.

I was feeling SO sluggish on Tuesday night, and on my way home, I passed Peet's and thought, "this could be the ticket."

It was.

I'm not kidding when I say that this morning, just knowing I had this great coffee in the house, made me get out of bed, on the second snooze, instead of the fourth.

Deep, rich, delicious, dark - "de-ticket."

I got one of the last two bags the barista had in stock.  It's a limited offering.

So, move your feet and get to Peet's - as soon as they open - or don't blame me when you miss out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles