Cupcakes!




I love talking about things that go great with coffee.  Almost as much as I love talking about coffee - but, not quite.

Today, it gives me great pleasure to talk about my new hobby.  Cupcake decorating!

I took a class wit my daughter over the weekend to learn about decorating cupcakes using the Wilton Method.

But this is just the beginning.  Can't wait to "take it up a notch" by creating my own frosting and going outside the box with my cupcake creations.

Not bad for a beginner, eh?

I'm also testing out new cake batter recipes because it's still what's inside that counts - although the outside can really catch your attention.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles