Something to Crow About - "Farmhouse Blend" from Red Rooster Coffee Roaster via EKoffee



I love that you can sample all these different micro roasters with the click of a mouse.

Thanks to online coffee suppliers, like eKoffee.com, you can enjoy the best coffee from all over without leaving home.

Just this morning, I enjoyed a wonderful cup of medium roast "Farmhouse Blend" from Red Rooster Coffee Roasters.  

I had never even heard of Red Rooster Coffee Roasters, until eKoffee.com tweeted about it. 

Don't you just love twitter?

And the coffee was roasted to order!  How cool is that?

I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm starting to really dig the medium roasts these days.

Anyway, whatever your preference, eKoffee.com has it.

A perfect morning breakfast blend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles