Cheating on Coffee with My New "Crush" - Teavana Marshmallow Macaron

Teavana Marshmallow Macaron Herbal Tea

Coffee, I will never leave you.  

But, there are some teas that just know how to initiate a love affair before you even know it has started.

Every night for the past few days, I've craved the new Marshmallow Macaron herbal tea from Teavana.  

Teavana is one of those places where you have to be careful.  You're walking through the mall, minding your own business, and bam out of nowhere you see those big dispensers saying "Free Sample."

You come in for a sniff and leave with a hole in your pocket.  So many options!

This tea actually tastes like Marshmallow and Macaron!  Don't know how they did it.  There's even little marshmallows in the tea.

It looks like trail mix!  But, it's tea.

I love my coffee but this stuff is creeping into my bedroom at night!

Can't fight it?  Steep it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles