Good Coffee, Good Price, Good for the Environment - Single Serve San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee from Rogers Family Coffee



It had been a while since I'd had San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee.  It's a very popular brand at Costco and other big box stores and I've seen it in the kitchens of my friends.

However, I had never personally tried the Single Serve that Rogers Family now offers.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.  The coffee is a good bit less expensive than the traditional K-Cups(R) you find in stores.  It's also 97% biodegradable.  Which is what concerned me.  The "cup" itself seemed a little odd-looking and I was concerned that it wouldn't brew properly or that it might leak.  But, it does work perfectly.

This review is for the "Donut Shop" blend which is a milder roast.  I'm trying to get in the habit of drinking lighter roast coffees, as opposed to the bold roasts I normally drink.  

The fact that they're widely available in grocery stores is another plus.  You don't have to wait for a shipment in the mail or make a special trip to the coffee shop.

A great value for people who use their single-serve brewers every day, due to either time constraints or preference.

All in all, good coffee, affordably priced and helping to save the planet.

Definitely worth trying.

San Francisco Bay Single Serve Coffee from Rogers Family.


Comments

  1. Thanks for the nice post. I am a lover of coffee and i take gourmet coffee most of the time. Your blog is really amazing with all the bits and pieces of information I can share with my friends and followers.
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful compliment! Thank you very much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles