If I Were A Peaberry - What Would I Be? Starbucks Reserve Malawi, Maybe?



If I were a Peaberry, what would I be?

There are so many good Peaberry coffees.  These little round-beaned coffees are among my favorites.

And the newest to hit the Starbucks Reserve(R) shelf is the Malawi Peaberry from Sable Farms.

While it boasts of "lime zest and a spicy citrus complexity," I don't find it to be complicated at all.   I find it to be singularly delightful.  Roasted evenly, smooth tasting and calmingly aromatic.

The taste is so even, I don't need cream or sugar, although, that's my preferred method of drinking.

At 12.95 for an eight ounce bag of beans, it's on the 'expensive' side, but actually almost a bargain for rare coffees.

Starbucks takes these Reserve (R) coffees seriously, so they don't roast much and they won't be around long.  Don't tarry - order yours today.  When it's over, it's over.

Happy Sipping.



Starbucks Reserve® Malawi Peaberry Sable Farm
Our third single-origin offering from Malawi, a country with one of the smallest coffee yields in East Africa, comes in the form of peaberries hand-selected from three lush parcels of land cultivated by Sable Farms.
Peaberries are singular, round beans formed naturally when one of the two seeds within the coffee cherry fails to develop. And our coffee experts love them. Dense and uniform in size, they roast more evenly and are delightful in your cup—delivering deep, concentrated flavors. (from Starbucks.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles