Fall, Football and Equator's Costa Rica La Bisunga


It's easy to get stuck in a rut.  And that includes when it comes to coffee.

So, today I'm preparing for fall by trying a new roast for the new season ahead.

Last year, I made a concerted effort to watch more football.  Okay, truthfully speaking, that's the only thing that is on the TV in this house on Sunday afternoons.  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?

Right now, I'm enjoying a cup of Equator's Costa Rica La Bisunga which was roasted only four days ago.  That's as fresh as it gets!

The profile for this coffee reads:  "Intense fruit flavors, rich notes of Port wine, framboise, figs and milk chocolate."

My palate detects the chocolate, for sure, and the fruit comes through also.  And did I mention "smooth?"  

However, I don't taste the Port wine, framboise (that's French for raspberry) and figs just yet.

You know what that means, don't you?

Time for my second cup.

Cost:  Around 15.00 dollars for a 12 ounce bag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles