The Hump Just Got Even Easier to Get Over With 100% Kona from Uncle Kem's and Catahoula



Wow.  That's all I can say right now.  

This is GREAT coffee.  I got up extra early to clean my coffee gear to make sure I was making the purest pot of Kona possible.  And this is it.

I scored it from Catahoula.  

Catahoula scored it from "Uncle Kem."  

Only thing, I can't find Uncle Kem anywhere on the world wide web.  Could it be a "code name?"

Doesn't matter.  The coffee is a direct trade, 100% KONA from a private estate.

Smooth, balanced joy in my mug.

I trust Catahoula to deliver some of the best micro-roasted coffee around.  So, if they say it's "Uncle Kem's," I'm taking them at their word.  They're not revealing their source and I'm not going to question them about it because snitches get stitches.

Happy Hump Day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles