Pumpkin and Spice and Everything Nice - That's What These K-Cups Are Made Of! Green Mountain's Limited Edition Fair Trade Certified Pumpkin Spice



It's Pumpkin Time!

There's a very small window of opportunity to enjoy all the season has to offer, including pumpkin in all its various forms, like pumpkin coffee.

I would brew these GMC Pumpkin Spice Keurig cups for the aroma alone.  But, it not only smells good, it tastes delicious.

I popped one into the brewer this morning and when I removed my cup, it was just like the leaves were changing before my eyes.

Fair Trade Certified, Light Roasted Coffee with the convenience of single-serve.

Impress your guests or treat yourself.  You won't regret it.

And don't wait - these won't be around forever and something tells me they're going to be in high demand.

From Green Mountain Coffee.

*Green Mountain Coffee provided me with  free Pumpkin Spice K-Cups for the purposes of preparing this review which in no way influenced my review nor took away from my enjoyment of same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles