Meet "Mr. Starbucks Bearista 2005"

Starbucks Christmas Bearista 2005


What's In Your Christmas Coffee-Themed Collection?

Every year, around this time, because I'm always later than I plan to be with decorating, I pull out my coffee-themed Christmas decorations.

And, while this Starbucks 2005 Bear-ista isn't my oldest Christmas-Coffee Collectible, he's certainly one of my favorites.

That's why I take such good care of him all year.  He lives in the closet (don't worry, he's not afraid of the dark) where he hibernates for about 10 months out of the year.  

He's still a baby-bear to me.  Not quite ten years old. and he still has his tags!  No one is allowed to play with him - except for me.  We have a special bond and you may have guessed that he's an amazing listener.

I will be sharing more of my "collection" with you this season and I hope you won't mind.

I'm sure you can see why "Mr. Bearista" is so "bear-y" special to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles