My Favorite Holiday Things (Continued) - 2012 Partridge on a Red Mug



As I continue to pull down and bring out my favorite holiday coffee collectibles, I have now started drinking from one of my favorite holiday mugs.  The Starbucks 2012 Partridge Mug.

There's no law that says I can't drink from it all year, but it just doesn't feel quite right.  Although, I'm considering a new tradition of drinking from holiday-ware in the month of July.  "Christmas in July," get it?

This is a very well-made mug, perfect size for a Saturday-sized cup of coffee, easy to hold and has strong, bright colors.

In fact, I bought three at the time.  One for each member of the household.  You may ask why not four (and I do prefer even numbers), but that just didn't seem right to me.  There has to be some things that are family traditions.  Like drinking from your red partridge mug during Christmas-time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles