The Accidental Tourist - Community Coffee French Roast



Don't you hate it when you order something online and then you get it and it's not what you ordered?  

Well, that happened to me this week when I received my order from Community Coffee.  Except, I don't hate it.  I love it.  

I ordered one coffee and due to the "Black Friday" surge, I ended up with a different coffee.  Which is Il n'y a pas de quoi when you're ordering from Community Coffee because they provide excellent customer service and southern hospitality.

I wanted a single serve flavored coffee and wound up with a bag of whole bean French Roast.  When I called to tell them I received the wrong order, the nice lady told me that she'd get my order corrected and shipped pronto and to keep the bag of French Roast compliments of Community.

I'd forgotten just how much I love their French Roast.  Actually, it's almost as good as their chicory.  Okay, honestly, I think I like the French Roast better.

Smoky, dark, dark, dark, strong, robust and satisfying.  And, of course, I always prefer to grind my own beans.

Saturday morning just got even better.  Now, if I only had a beignet to "go with."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles