Creating New Easter Traditions and Wishing You a Very "Hoppy" Day!



Every holiday seems to sneak up on me before I'm ready.  I know exactly when they're coming, yet  I just can't seem to get it together.

This year, Easter was no different.  

While I usually try to make sure that I attend church on Easter Sunday, this year, I decided to do something a little different.  I definitely celebrate Easter and the fact that in my belief, Christ rose on the third-day, but this year, I thought, "Why not stay home and get a head-start on dinner?"

Who was it who said, "Life is short, eat dessert first?"  I'm following that person's lead.  Before I prepared my Easter ham, I baked a pound cake.  I had gotten so tired of pound cake that I realized I hadn't made one in a very long time.  Plus they're perfect for decorating.  And they just feel like Easter.

But, before I got too far off-track, I wanted to make sure to hop on by and tell all my blog readers and friends to have a Wonderful Easter (and Passover) and don't forget to create new traditions to go along with the old.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles