What's my line? "Mystery Blend" from Catahoula



There's a lot to be said for having so much trust in a coffee roaster that you're willing to purchase their beans without knowing which blend you're buying.  Well, I knew for sure it wasn't decaf, so that takes some of the concern away.

When I saw this bag on the counter at Catahoula Coffee with the other bags of various blends with a great big "question mark" on it, my first thought was, "Yay, it's a contest."

But then the barista told me that it wasn't a contest, it was leftover from a roast.

I immediately grabbed it and took it to the register before anyone beat me to it.  For someone with a mildly, okay, obsessive personality like mine, that's confidence.

And while I am finishing off the bag this morning, I still have no idea what I've been drinking.  Suffice to say it's very good coffee.  Isn't that all that matters?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles