Good Morning, Pumpkin! New Single Serve Brew Cups from 7-Eleven!


My very first "coffee shop" has come a long way from those days when I'd stop in for a cup to wake me up from a night of partying.

I don't do late night parties these days, but I still do 7-Eleven Coffee.  And now it's in a single-serve brew cup.  

You read right.   7-Eleven Single Serve Coffee Cups!

And here's the part where you appreciate how much 7-Eleven appreciates you and your budget.  

Not only are they available in packs of eight for $3.99 - you can buy a two pack for only $.99 cents!  Perfect for the student budget and those "in-between" paydays when you just need two cups to make it.

Available in 100% Columbian, Regular "Exclusive" Blend and fall's favorite "Pumpkin Spice!"

Good stuff.  Good price.

Thank Heaven for 7-11!





*7-Eleven provided me with free samples for purposes of preparing this review which in no way influenced my opinion.  It's great coffee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles