Sencha Ariake by Palais des Thes - Why Am I So Obsessed with You?




This was not supposed to happen.  Everyone knows that I'm a coffee lover.  How could I have fallen head over heels in love with a tea?

I don't mean appreciating a nice tea, as I've always done, I mean actually becoming obsessed with a particular tea to the point of thinking that I might not be able to go one day without a cup.

I had the good fortune to win an online raffle with Palais des Thes.  Now, I've had their teas before and they are good.  However, this Sencha Ariaka has got me seriously tripping!

It looks good, it smells good and it tastes amazing.

All I can say is, "Arigato!"

"Sencha Ariake is a Japanese green tea that makes a good introduction to Sencha.
Produced in Kyushu province, Sencha Ariake is the smoothest of the fine Sencha teas.
Both smooth and stimulating, it is ideal in the morning and recommended to aid concentration. It is also rich in antioxidants, making it perfect for the morning after a night out!" (from Palais des Thes)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles