Let's Get Ready to Crumble! Savoring the last bites of Summer with Blueberry Crumble and Coffee




Today's coffee break is bitter sweet.  I love Fall.  I really do.  I mean it's so Fall-ish and Autumn-y.

But what about all the bounties of summer?  Like the plump and juice blueberries.

I've enjoyed these tasty blueberry crumble muffins from Specialty's for the past 8 weeks.

Luckily for me, either they had too many blueberries left or the baker was so busy baking he forgot that it's now fall.  I won't tell him if you don't.

Crunchy on the outside with just the right amount of crumble, homemade texture and sweet blueberries.

Nothing good lasts forever, but I'm hoping that these muffins stay around at least until the first of October.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles