Take Three Tablets And Call Me In The Morning!




I took a stroll through Williams-Sonoma yesterday, just to check out the new items.

Stumbled across a sale table and what do you know - there was a pack of Jura Descaling tablets on sale.

If you don't know about these, they keep your espresso maker in great operating condition - just like a car!

Here's what the pamphlet says:

Jura’s Descaling Tablets are used to descale (or decalcify) your Jura Capresso espresso machine. This is a routine maintenance procedure that should be performed every 3 to 4 months depending on how heavily your machine is used. Each package comes with 9 tablets.


First, the bad news - I don't have a Jura Espresso Machine :(

But, hey, when I do get one, I'm going to use these tablets.

NOW, the GOOD news - I just received a new Jura-Capresso MG600 Coffee Maker.

I'll be reviewing that for you in a few days - so stay tuned.

What can I say? I can't pass up a sale!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles