Yuban Coffee - Worth A Second Look. . .


I would never want to give the impression that I'm a coffee snob, but I do tend to pay more attention to the micro-brewed coffees.

Something about being independently owned and operated appeals to me. I grew up in a grocery store and my parents were the "little guys."

But, today as I was cruising the aisles of Safeway looking for a very hard to find tea (which I won't mention here in case you beat me to it), I stumbled upon a sale too good to pass up!

1.99 for an 11 ounce can of Yuban Premium Coffee!!! That's right - under two bucks for a whole can of coffee! This can normally sells for 4.99.

Most of you probably won't remember the old Yuban slogan, "Richness Worth A Second Cup," - well, I'd say it's "A Bargain Worth A Second Chance!"

I presume it's part of a bigger campaign by Yuban which is now owned by Kraft Foods to grab some of the gourmet coffee market during tough times.

I'll let you know how it tastes, but wanted to get the news out before the prices go up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles