Dude, Where's My Coffee?


This is the mother of all Mondays. Mondays are always rough, right? Yes, they are. But today my cup has one extra lump of stress.

I have a decision to make and I have to make it fast. Stick with what I know or risk it all for what's behind Door Number Three.

Sometimes there is no easy way out. Life used to be so simple. What happened? Oh, yeah, that's right. I grew up.

Anyway, whatever I decide, I figure that desperate times call for desperate measures.

So, I went into the cabinet, reached way back and pulled out my private stash. Starbucks Jamaica Blue Mountain. In the Chemex. That's right. I pulled out the big guns. Because days like today don't just get better on their own. Sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns.

Wish me luck.

Peace,

Dottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles