I turned the corner and there you were!




I love San Francisco. You never know what treasure you'll find. And when you least expect it, out of nowhere, up pops a simple pleasure to put a smile on your face.

I'm ashamed to say I had no idea that Specialty's Bakery (home of arguably the best brownie on the planet) now has an Intelligentsia Coffee store inside its location on Pine Street.

Imagine my delight when I discovered it during lunch today. I was so excited that I couldn't wait to get off work and rush in before they closed to pick up a bag of Late Harvest, Finca Matalapa, Los Inmortales, El Salvador.

Intelligentsia's website describes it as:

Dense and anchored in character, this Late Harvest selection brings flavors of homemade cherry cola and cranberry. Fudge and Tootsie Roll pair with a tart acidity and marmalade snap. The finish is buttery and long.

I'll be the judge. Morning can't come fast enough!

(Stay tuned for my review)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles