Getting Away For the Weekend In the Comfort of Your Own Home




Nothing like a weekend getaway. But if you can't really "get away," you can always escape. This morning, I'm enjoying hotel coffee in my very own living room. Hotel Blend is the new roast from Community Coffee. It's part of their "Special Blends" collection.

The thing I like about Community Coffee is that it's not trying to be something that's it not. It's so unpretentious. And good. Hotel Blend is a medium roast coffee that has just enough kick but is smooth enough not to overwhelm my weekend palate. Because it's Saturday and I don't want to jump start my day. I just want to ease into it.

This definitely makes it on my list of favorites.

www.communitycoffee.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles