Coffee Concoction




I have no idea what I'm drinking this morning. However, it tastes very good and is doing the trick in getting me on my feet. Which is saying a lot considering that I feel like I've been knocked down. Oh, I haven't been on a bender. I had no alcohol last night. What I've been on for the last few weeks is an emotional roller coaster.

Hopefully, this will be the week that turns it around and I find my center. Hopefully. I've had so much going on in my head. I have finally accepted that I've got more time behind me than I do in front of me. And, as Richard Pryor used to say, "Whatcha gone do?"

Well, I don't know. Honestly. I don't. I do know that the definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So, what I will try to do is make a conscious effort to do something different every day. I've already made a "first step" in taking myself out of my comfort zone. Now, all I have to do is get comfortable in my zone.

Until then, I may just keep brewing "remnant coffee" from different beans. Who knows? Confusion in my cup might equal order in my head.

Peace,

Dottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles