Without You, I Am Nothing




As some of you know, I've recently started a new gig. That means getting up earlier, being on time, performing at the highest level. You know the drill.

Anyway, I thought I could do this without taking my morning coffee break. It's not like I don't have a cup of super fuel to start the day, but, normally there's that mid-morning cup that takes me to the after-lunch refill.

Well, this morning, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I said, "Forget the dumb stuff, I'm heading downstairs to Starbucks" I don't even have to technically leave the building to go there. And the law says you get a break. Besides that, my head practically hit the desk!

Okay, I'm addicted to the mean bean. There are worse things you know. At least, I didn't take a Kit-Kat break. Although, those are pretty delicious with coffee.

Peace,

Dottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles