Saturday, September 24, 2011

SO Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Creamer



What the hype is all about - coconut milk. If you're a "foodie" and even if you're not, you've heard about it.

"SO Delicious" introduces the first Coconut Milk Creamer.

I always like a little cream in my coffee - and have even admitted to using Coffee-Mate quite often. Now, there's a non-dairy creamer that is not only delicious, it's hip.

SO Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Creamer comes in three flavors:

Original

Hazelnut

French Vanilla



Contains NO dairy derivatives, NO soy, NO high fructose corn syrup.

And it tastes SO good. I was skeptical to try it, but I couldn't be more impressed.

Look for it in the refrigerated section of your health food and gourmet grocery stores.

www.SoDeliciousDairyFree.com


*SO Delicious provided me with free samples of the purposes of preparing this review. But, I enjoyed it just as much as if I'd paid for it!

Don't be the last one to try it. It's also great water cooler conversation.

Have a great weekend and go find some So Delicious Dairy Free Creamer while your'e at it!

1 comment:

  1. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying our coconut milk creamers, and we really appreciate you letting your readers know what you think!

    ReplyDelete