I Love Surprises

It doesn't take much to make me happy. Case in point. This morning, I'm headed to the white canister to brew up a pot of the week's selection. But before I open the lid, I open the cabinet to decide which mug I'd like to drink from - there's a method to how I select my mug for each day - but that's another blog.

Anyway, luckily for me, I'm wearing my glasses because I spy a Ziplock bag with just about enough coffee for a pot of - drumroll - Blue Marmelade coffee from Haiti! I thought I'd used it all. Then I remembered that I'd tucked some away for a rainy day.

Well,it's not raining but it is cold. And my cup is hot.

Have a great day.

We're almost there!

Peace,

Dottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles