I'm A Spicy Apple Head





This is the time of year that I develop a greater appreciation for tea. This morning, instead of starting my day with coffee, I thought, "Why not do something different?" So, I did. Instead of jumping out of bed and racing to the coffee maker, I got up early and meandered over to the stove and turned on my Chantal kettle. I love it because it has that loud whistle that won't let me forget that I'm boiling water. I mean, without my coffee in the morning, who knows what could happen?

But today was different. I made myself a cup of Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice and watched the local news. The news was all bad. But the tea was all good. And I felt relaxed.

Well, enough of that relaxing. Work calls. It's time to go brew up a big pot and get my day going.

I will admit though, I enjoyed the tea.

Make it a great day!

(And do yourself a favor and check out all the different Celestial Seasonings teas. They're a nice change)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles