Starbucks 2011 Anniversary Blend




If I'm remembered in life for anything other than my love of coffee, it will be my fierce loyalty.

I was looking for a different coffee today. I wanted something special to end my week with a big bang.

Problem is, I couldn't think of any coffee that would send me into orbit that I didn't have to order online or hadn't already tried.

I mean, I could have always picked up something in the grocery store, but where's the fun in that? I mean that's not ending the week in style.

I passed several coffee shops on my way home from work, including the usual suspects, but then I remembered that it's Starbucks Anniversary Blend time and I hadn't brewed any at home this year. So, I turned to my old friend "The Siren."

The 2011 Blend isn't anything different from what Starbucks has offered in past years. And maybe that's what makes it so good. It's tried and true.

So, while I may not be ending the week with anything that's new, at least I know what to expect.

Here's to the weekend.

Peace,

Dottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles