I Need A Jolt




I feel like I'm in a coffee rut. There have a been a couple of coffees lately that have really caught my palate, but now that the weather has turned cooler which means I'm going to turn up the coffee volume, I'm looking for something that will really blow my skirt up. Figuratively speaking. No one wants to see my skirt blow up these days.

Anyhow, I'm starting to feel like there's nothing that turns me on lately. I mean really turns me on.

So, if you have a coffee that I don't know about, drop me an email. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all mugs.

We made it through Monday - which means, we're 1/5th of the way there.

Have a great day!

Dottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles