Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright!* 100% Ethiopia Yirgacheffe from Marley Coffee


I've been drinking this 100% Ethiopia Yirgacheffe all week. And thanks to Marley Coffee, Friday is so close I can almost touch it!

I swear this is good stuff. No lie. Marley coffee describes it as "exotic floral and berry notes that tantalize your palate."

To me, it's the perfect roast - not too dark - but dark enough - smooth - I could swear I taste some chocolate in here, and it's so good that not only do I drink a cup in the morning, I bring a thermos of this stuff to work and I'm going to get an early start on my weekend chores with a cup tonight.

Marley and Me. It's all good.

8.99 for an eight ounce bag. Small price to pay for a half-pound of pleasure.

(*From Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles