Green Mountain Breakfast Blend K-Cup(R)


I'm really enjoying K-cups a lot more than I did before. I've always thought they were a novel idea, convenient, and no mess.

But, there are SO many varieties now that there's something for everyone's taste.

This morning, I'm drinking Green Mountain Breakfast Blend. Now, I prefer something a little darker (that's just my preference), but I must admit, that this is a good first cup.

I mean, after all, it's Saturday and my battery only needs a little charging to feel my way to the laundry room, right?

There's more to choose from at Cross Country Cafe (A select distributor of K-cups(R) and Keurig(R) brewers).


www.crosscountrycafe.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles