A Review for K-Cup (R) Lovers






There are so many different "pockets" of the coffee community.

Who knew there was an "e-cafe" that specialized in providing K-Cups(R) to Keurig lovers.

Cross Country Cafe offers a variety of different K-Cups to fit your Keurig Brewer.

I'm delighted to present to you "Newman's Special Blend" (EXTRA BOLD/TRES INTENSE).

One of the few drawbacks for me of the Keurig is that sometimes the coffee just isn't strong enough.

Not the case with this blend. I also love the convenience on mornings like these when I'm the first one up and I'm not ready for a full pot or I don't have time to drink more than one cup.

Although, I have to admit, this one is so good, I might go back for seconds.



CROSS COUNTRY CAFE
("An ecafe for coffee enthusiasts featuring Keurig Kcups



www.crosscountry.cafe

1-888-774-6939

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles