It Was Friday Night And I Was Hanging Out, Looking for A Place to Party





What's better than Friday at 6 p.m.? Well, Saturday morning is pretty cool.

But, there's such a feeling of freedom when you're facing two whole days away from the grind (get, it "grind?").

Anyway, my sister and I decided to hit the City. Cruising down Valencia Street and what do we see? A Ritual Roasters sign big as can be!

We make the block three or four times. And find a perfect spot and it's free to park. Not even a dime.

The barista was great, but I didn't get her name.

She poured us two cups of Monte Rey Carrizal Costa Rica.

Friday nights will never be the same (well, I had to rhyme, didn't I?)

It's on!

Enjoy your Saturday.

Comments

  1. That's how you end the work week on a high note! I salute you!

    Now, you need to start treating yourself by giving in to the urge to splurge every Friday evening after grinding at the mill, make a detour on the way home and start a new ritual - pun intended! That is what I would call "Living Large and in Charge"!!! Give a brand new meaning to "After Five"! Start living for the weekend!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles