It's Begining to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 


Wait a minute - we didn't have "Turkey Day" yet!



I went for a nice walk today at lunch and everywhere I looked, I saw holiday coffees and coffee accessories.

Peet's and Starbucks are both offering their holiday blends of coffee - I think there were about three different varieties for Starbucks.  Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf had one whole wall of holiday coffees and teas.  And even McDonald's is offering a Peppermint Mocha.

I love Christmas as much as anybody, but I wanted to at least sample the Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend before I moved on to the next thing.

Is this a sign that the recession is over or yet another sign of the commercialization of holidays?

At any rate, I won't complain - I get to enjoy my favorite holiday roasts longer each year.

I plan to review as many of the 2012 roasts as I can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles