Sunday Coffee - Mysore Nuggets from Catahoula



The city of Mysore is located in the southwest region of India.  Thank God, I didn't have to travel there to enjoy a good cup of Mysore Nuggets coffee.

While "mining" for something new to review this week, I lucked out and struck it rich.

Catahoula Coffee is offering this limited edition, rare Indian coffee for only 8.00 dollars for an eight ounce bag.

I love the packaging because it gives it the special look it deserves.

Mysore Nuggets is a sweet, spicy bold coffee.  I used the drip method but am looking forward to trying it with the pour-over.

Honestly, this coffee is SO good that I went back for a refill and found myself looking at the bottom of the cup with a smile.  

This coffee is sure to sell out quickly and who knows when it will be offered again.  Get it while it's "hot."  

Excellent beans, superb roast.  Catahoula does it again.

Order online at catahoulacoffee.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles