PEET'S HOLIDAY BLEND



It only happens once a year. 

And that's why holiday blends are so special to me.  If I could get them all the time, I don't think I'd appreciate them as much.

This year's batch of Peet's Holiday Blend is especially nice.  It's Kenyan coffee and not as dark as the Holiday Blends of some years past.  Although, to be honest, I can barely remember what last year's holiday blend was like.

Nonetheless, this one is good.  You know, I'm into the chocolate-coffee tones and this one has it.  

Peet's is good coffee, although I will admit, I don't like it all the time.  Sometimes it's just too strong for me.  But that's just my personal opinion.  I drink it maybe once a week.  However, since this blend is only going to be around for a short time, I might have a couple of cups a week.  

This is the first holiday blend I've had this year, but I have a feeling it will be high on my list of favorites.

And, there's a good chance, I'll pick up a couple of pounds for gifts.

I was going to wait until December 1st to start the holiday posts, but what the heck - 'tis the season!


16.95 a pound.  Available in all Peet's Stores and online.  Also at select retailers.  Check the Peet's website for details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles