My Constant Companion

Wow.  It's cold outside.  So, I'm going to blame the fact that I was talking to my coffee pot this morning on the weather.  Although, I know that's not true.

I was making my first pot of the day, I realized that I was talking to my coffee maker - literally!

Lest you think I've lost it (I don't think I've lost it), you have to remember how much I love coffee.  I never intended for today's post to be a love letter to coffee.  It's just turning out to be a love letter to coffee.

From the moment I grind the beans and measure them out and pour the coffee in the reservoir and press the power button, I'm thanking God for another day and chattering on about my plans for the day.  Before the coffee is even ready, I'm fantasizing about how wonderful that warm mug is going to feel in my hands on this blustery morning and how delicious it's going to taste.

So, out of respect for coffee, which, except for a few bad blend choices (thankfully that doesn't happen often), I felt compelled to share with you how much joy is found in my morning mug.

Here's to a Super Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles