GREEN MOUNTAIN'S "DOUBLE BLACK DIAMOND" K-CUP (TM)



Green Mountain's "Double Black Diamond" has a new look.  Happy to say it hasn't affected the flavor.  It's just as good, if not better, than I remembered it when I tried it the first time.

As you know, I prefer a dark roast coffee, but I'm really making an effort to appreciate the medium, and even light - yes, I said, light, roast coffees.

However, it's kind of hard when the K-Cups(TM) keep getting darker and better.

Honestly, if given a blind taste test, I don't think I would have noticed the difference between this K-Cup(TM) and a pot of freshly brewed coffee.  

While I don't use the Keurig the majority of the time, I love the fact that it's there when I need it.  It's quick, convenient, no mess and the only thing I have to clean is my mug.  

Green Mountain is excellent coffee.  No doubt about that.  And they have really perfected the K-Cup(TM).  In my opinion, it's far superior to the original K-Cups(TM) when they came on the scene.  I used to think of the K-Cup(TM) as the coffee for when you don't have any other coffee.  Now, it's become part of my regular rotation.

Available at Cross Country Cafe.  And the cool thing about Cross Country Cafe is that you can get all of your favorite Keurig products and coffees without leaving your computer.

You can get 24 of the "Double Black Diamond" K-Cups for $13.99 at:

*www.crosscountrycafe.com
24 K-Cup Box

Face your fears head on with the Double Black Diamond extra bold, dark roast Keurig Kcup coffee. Dark roast is an understatement, this is perhaps the darkest of the Keurig Kcup coffees. The aromas are amazing, the taste is heavy bodied, toasty and delicious! Double Black Diamond Keurig Kcup coffee is an extra bold coffee that is strong enough to stand up to the highest water setting of your Keurig brewer. The truly brave drink it black but it tastes decadent with cream. *








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles