Say "Hello" to My Little Friend - Primula's Coffee Brew Buddy



Some people don't like to drink alone.  But, as much as I enjoy company with a cup of my favorite coffee, I also can appreciate "me" time.  

Meet my new "buddy."  It's from Priumula and it's the new "Coffee Brew Buddy."

I must admit, this thing sat on my desk waiting to be reviewed for a couple of months.  

Confession:  It looked rather odd and unlike the other 'pour over' apparati, so I was skeptical.

But this afternoon, after a bunch of weekend chores, I knew I needed to 'recharge' before I got into my Sunday night ritual.  You guessed it - a new episode of "The Good Wife."



Anyway, I pulled it out of the package and brewed up a cup of one of my favorite Guatemalan coffees.

This "brew buddy" is so neat!  

Easy to measure and "brews" up the best cup for one.



I can really taste the flavor of the blend and it's dishwasher safe, which makes clean-up a breeze.

Great for home use and fits into a travel bag or even your work bag or brief case.

Can't believe it took me so long to meet a new friend.  However, I plan to make it a lasting friendship.

Retails for about 5.99.  Now that's a bargain!


Primula Coffee Brew Buddy (TM)

*Primula provided me with a free Coffee Brew Buddy for the purposes of preparing this review.  The opinions expressed, however, are mine and mine alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles