Sunday, March 3, 2013

Say "Hello" to My Little Friend - Primula's Coffee Brew Buddy



Some people don't like to drink alone.  But, as much as I enjoy company with a cup of my favorite coffee, I also can appreciate "me" time.  

Meet my new "buddy."  It's from Priumula and it's the new "Coffee Brew Buddy."

I must admit, this thing sat on my desk waiting to be reviewed for a couple of months.  

Confession:  It looked rather odd and unlike the other 'pour over' apparati, so I was skeptical.

But this afternoon, after a bunch of weekend chores, I knew I needed to 'recharge' before I got into my Sunday night ritual.  You guessed it - a new episode of "The Good Wife."



Anyway, I pulled it out of the package and brewed up a cup of one of my favorite Guatemalan coffees.

This "brew buddy" is so neat!  

Easy to measure and "brews" up the best cup for one.



I can really taste the flavor of the blend and it's dishwasher safe, which makes clean-up a breeze.

Great for home use and fits into a travel bag or even your work bag or brief case.

Can't believe it took me so long to meet a new friend.  However, I plan to make it a lasting friendship.

Retails for about 5.99.  Now that's a bargain!


Primula Coffee Brew Buddy (TM)

*Primula provided me with a free Coffee Brew Buddy for the purposes of preparing this review.  The opinions expressed, however, are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment