Happy Spring



So, Spring has sprung and it's raining outside.

Oh, well.  The bright side is that the grass will be green and the flowers will start to bloom. 

I thought with the start of the new season, I would switch up my coffee game.  Instead of ordering a tall drip this afternoon, I thought I'd shake it up and order a cappucino.  Except that what I got was more like a latte.  But it's really technically a cappucino.

Turns out that for a lady who talks about coffee all the time, I don't know my drinks.  What I should have ordered is a "bone dry cappucino."  Because what I wanted was a shot of espresso and a lot of foam.

The cappucino is delicious but it's got more milk than this oft-dairy-challenged-especially late in the afternoon gal can handle. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles