For Tea Lovers "Le Palais des Thés" Review



As I write this post, I'm drinking a cup of coffee thinking about a cup of tea.  Hmmmm.

This past week, instead of an afternoon coffee break, I've been taking an afternoon "tea break."

The variety, aroma, texture on the tongue and flavor are perfect for calming my tummy after lunch, providing me an energy boost and cleansing the palette.

Le Palais des Thés sent me a sample of the most delicious teas.  

The first time I had this particular brand of tea was in the Tout Sweet Patisserie at Macy's in Union Square San Francisco. 

If you love tea, you'll love Le Palais des Thés!






Featured:  "The Des Alizes."  (From the "Les Creations" collection)

"A green tea enlivened by flower petals and delicately scented with pieces of white peach, kiwi and watermelon. The green tea and the juicy freshness of the fruit are wonderfully balanced. Delicious hot or iced."

Order online at:

http://us.palaisdesthes.com/en_us/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles