Hey, I'm Only Human - I Want to Experience a Little "Bliss" Now and Then




What would you say about a coffee blogger who blogs about gourmet coffees, coffee makers, coffee equipment, apparati and all the latest stuff and has been known on occasion to use a little Coffee-Mate (R)  in her coffee?

Would you think less of her than if she only used natural products like milk or soy?

For months, I've been passing by the Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss in the supermarket dairy case.  Now, I would never consider the flavored stuff like Hazelnut, etc., but come on, are you trying to tell me the words "Sweet Cream" don't appeal to you?

Alas, I could no longer resist.  Picked up a bottle this past weekend.

Brewed up a pot of freshly ground coffee on Monday morning and said, "What the heck?  Life's short."

I did it.  Used the Natural Bliss "Sweet Cream" Coffee-Mate(R).  And, you know what?  I'm not sorry that I did.

To be completely honest, I enjoyed it.  So much so that I've used it every morning this week at home.

There, I said it.  Variety is the spice of life.

And, what's a little "Natural Bliss"TM between coffee friends?

Hey, don't judge me unless you've tried it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles