Once Upon A Grind - Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Coffee Grinder



Once upon a time, there was a way to grind, that didn't involve electricity.

Kind of like the way people used to dry their clothes on a clothesline.

I love modern technology, but there's a lot to be said for taking the time to actually think about and reflect on what it is that you're doing.

Using the Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Coffee Grinder reminds me of the days when my mother used to hang clothes on the line.  In the time it took her to hang a load, she had caught up with the latest gossip from the next-door neighbor, and got a pretty good workout in the process.  Not to mention I got to play next to the clothesline, smell the clothes drying and get some fresh air.

Probably something like the feeling I get with the Kyocera Advanced Ceramic Coffee Grinder.  I don't use it every day, but I sure like using it on weekends.  

It's great for making just the perfect amount for my Chemex (R) or the french press.  The grind is adjustable, it's fully washable, and there is a cap for storing the grinds in the jar.  

Not to mention, it's a great conversation piece.  And I think it just looks so cool sitting on my counter.

Honestly, I couldn't believe how well it worked.  And it used no electricity!  

It takes a little extra time, and I don't know about you, but I've got more time than money.




"This ceramic coffee mill features a ceramic grinding mechanism that will never alter the flavor of the grinds, resulting in fresh, flavorful, and pure coffee. The grinding mechanism is made from an advanced ceramic close in hardness to diamond that will never rust providing ultra long-life performance. The grind adjustment allows for fine to coarse grinds and the non-slip base ensures stability. The glass container is reusable and dishwasher safe. *Great for Turkish coffee, salt, pepper, green tea & sesame seeds too!
Features:
• Ceramic grinding mechanism: Since ceramic is chemically inert, it can’t alter the taste of the coffee, resulting in fresh, flavorful and pure results.
• Adjustable grind: Tighten or loosen for fine to coarse grinds
• A conical burr design, so it can do a range of grinds from espresso to a passable French press grind even Turkish coffee!
• Rustproof: The advanced ceramic mechanism is non-reactive & will never rust.
• Non-slip base: The anti-slip cover ensures stable grinding
• Re-usable container: The glass container can store coffee grinds (100 g) and is dishwasher safe.
Available Colors:
• Black Handle"



Fine Print:  Kyocera provided me with a free Advanced Ceramic Coffee Grinder for the purposes of preparing this review.

Comments

  1. Thank you for posting this great content. I was searching for this subject for a long time. I found your post quiet interesting. Keep sharing
    Ceramic Grinding

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles