49th Parallel - For Me? You Shouldn't Have, But, I'm Glad You Did!


"Longitude 123 W"

My love of coffee is no secret which is why instead of a tee-shirt or magnet, if I'm lucky, my family and friends bring me coffee gifts when they travel.

My sister recently returned from Vancouver with a bag of 49th Parallel Coffee.

While well-known throughout Canada, we don't see much of this stuff here, so it was a nice treat.

She selected a medium roast, Longitude 123 degrees W, which produces a mild cup of good old-fashioned "diner-style" coffee.

And the roast date is right on the bottom of the bag, so you know it's fresh!

Canadians are pretty nice coffee people.

Here's to the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles