"Jet Fuel" K-Cup by Coffee People - Thanks, I Needed That!


"Jet Fuel" by Coffee People (R)

I have so much to do and so little time to get it done today.  Whatever happened to Sunday being a day of rest?

Busy lifestyles call for saving time where you can.  That's why days like today make me appreciate the invention of the single-serve coffee maker.  Otherwise, I'd be drinking instant coffee like the old days.

Something about the name "Jet Fuel" just excites me.  And, today I need to be at top speed.

So, I broke out the big guns.  

Cross Country Cafe sent me a sample of this "Jet Fuel" by Coffee People(R).   

Dark roast, strong, but smooth.  Definitely goes into the "must keep in the canister" pile.

Ready for takeoff!

Available online from Cross Country E-Cafe, where you don't even have to leave your home to get great coffee delivered to your doorstep.  

Could they make it any easier for you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles